100% Pure Acetone.
Acetone is a commonly used solvent used in industry, home and beauty salons. It is colourless, sweet smelling and miscible with many other liquids. It is an effective solvent for oils, greases, resins, waxes and adhesives. It is a very effective and economical solvent.
Features and Uses
- Removing nail polish/artificial nails/gel/SNS
- General purpose solvent
- Cleaning PVC pipes prior to gluing
- Removing most adhesives (including instant adhesives)
- Cleaning fibreglass resin tools and brushes
- Cleaning and removing some paints and lacquers
- Contain absolutely zero fillers
- Please read the label before use for all first aid and warnings.
- Danger - Highly flammable liquid and vapour - keep away from heat/ sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces. No smoking.
- Causes - Irritant - serious eye irritation - keep container tightly closed, and wear protective gloves, eye protection/ face protection when handling.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness - avoid breathing fumes/ mists/ vapours/ spray.