ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Respiratory | Circulatory | Skin | Stimulating | Stamina | Energy
Stimulating, toning and warming properties that energise and stimulate the mind and body. Supports skin tone and condition.
Black pepper essential oil is steam-distilled from the peppercorn. The aroma of black pepper is warm, spicy and musky, and is known to have a powerful impact on the body in many ways. Black pepper was used by the ancient Egyptians, and Indian monks used it to maintain stamina and energy.
Black pepper essential oil produces a deep, penetrating warmth that is highly beneficial when used in massage to encourage suppleness after strenuous exercise or to ease aching muscles. Its rubefacient properties provide a stimulating effect on the circulatory system, increasing blood circulation and improving muscle tone.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse to soothe anxious feeling and for emotional support
- Massage after blending to soothe muscles and joints
- Apply diluted to the soles of the feet for energy.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Rosemary, Petitgrain.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils.
- Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Black Pepper - Piper nigrum
PLANT PART: Fruit
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation